Saturday, April 11, 2015

Long Time No Blog

Ehhh haven't blogged in like ages. I might continue but idk how much i'll post. But this post will just be what I have been up too for like the past year+.With pictures and captions
Factions on the newish awesome server of Fatality Factions

Smite Is one of the main games i play currently and its a lot of fun
first time im sorta competitive in a game I'm bronze 1 in joust leagues

Revenge Survival Multiplayer was my failed group of roni haley (my best friends) and me trying to make
a server

UNIT was a recorded round group i was in and met many great people which were friends of friends some even becoming close friends to me. Sadly after Unit season 5 the group was disbanded but i still talk to quite a few ppl from UNIT

No comments:

Post a Comment